Position Number: 42589
Class Title: Program Assistant
• Familiar with copying multiple copies, office machines, assemble packets/binders
• Ability to make power points, familiar with equipment to present
• Responsible for setting up training facilities and clean up after
• Familiar with front office support duties: incoming calls, client walk ins registrations, inform people who we are and what we do
• Handle event registration processes which includes handling credit card transactions; and experience directly related to preparing packets for seminars or other training events.
• Excellent attendance and dependability a must
A high school diploma and four years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience. If minimum requirements of the position do not require post high school education, an applicant is not required to provide the information on the application.
This position is multi-faceted providing Seminar Assistance and Front Office Support. Selected candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Should be able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and have strong computer skills. Ability to put together seminar packets using PowerPoint presentations, register attendees and assist the presenter, tabulate seminar reports, and file. Front office answering two incoming lines, directing callers to proper person/department. Helping with the filing and other front office duties as needed. Assist SBDC Asst Director with his presentations and handouts. Valid Fl drivers license is required.
Valid Fl drivers license is required.
The Lake County SBDC office is located at 20763 US Higway 27, Groveland, FL. 34736.
This is a time limited Contract and Grant (C&G) funded position. Employment is subject to availability of funding and may cease at the time funding for this employment is depleted.
This position does not require college credits. If the selected applicant claims college credit on the application for this position, an official college transcript must be provided within 30 days of the hire date. This applies whether the applicant is a new hire or promoted from among current UCF employees.
Requisition Number: 006557
Job Close Date: 06/21/2012
Open Until Filled: No
Division: Academic Affairs
College of Business Administration (COBA)
COBA-Small Business Development Center
Annual Salary $25000.00
Type of Appointment for Staff:
Job Category: Staff
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00om. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Work Location South Lake