Position Title Coordinator, Annual Giving (Athletics)
Number of Positions 1
Internal/External Posting: External
Area of Specialization Fundraising; sales; marketing
Department Athletics - Bulldog Club
Position Function Manage daily operations of Bulldog Club Annual Fund Program in the Department of Athletic at Mississippi State University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities 1. Manage day-to-day operations of Bulldog Club Annual Fund Program.
2. Develop and implement Annual Giving Calendar including schedule for solicitations of all methods.
3. Manage invoice and acknowledgment process for Bulldog Club Annual Fund.
4. Work with Assistant AD for Annual Giving to coordinate yearly volunteer fund drive.
5. Develop and oversee production of all collateral materials for Bulldog Club.
6. Develop and oversee Bulldog Club website as a part of mstateathletics.com.
7. Coordinate with MSU Foundation and MSU Alumni Association on all joint events and use of Foundation Call Center for renewal and acquisition of donors.
8. Serve as liaison to Student Association to monitor Bulldog Coalition on campus.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations or related field; one (1) to two (2) years experience in sales or marketing.
Will ABD's (all but dissertation) be considered? Not Applicable
Preferred Qualifications At least two years fundraising experience in an Athletic Department setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities ,sports, Ability to travel; ability to work long hours including nights and weekends; excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of NCAA rules.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort Job frequently requires walking, standing, lifting, sitting, reaching, talking, hearing, and handling objects with hands.
Instructions for Applying Attach cover letter, Resume and three (3) references.
Departmental Contact Mike Richey
Contact E-mail email@example.com
(format: xxx-xxx-xxxx) 662-325-8053
Position Open Date 07-10-2013
Position Close Date Open Until Filled
Position Category Professional
Tenure Track Status Non Tenure-Track
Position Type Regular
12-month/9-month 12 Month
Salary Grade 14
Work Location Main Campus
Restricted Clause None
PARF Number 7392