1. Assures clinical instruction effectiveness by overseeing adjunct clinical faculty during clinical rotations.
2. Provides orientation, ongoing education, supervision and evaluation to adjunct clinical faculty.
3. Maintains open communication with program director concerning adjunct faculty members.
4. Provides clinical and lab instruction as assigned, evaluates and provides feedback to students on clinical performance and competency evaluations.
5. Maintains first year and second year student monitor duty rotations and chair assignments.
6. Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
7. Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly maintenance on clinic equipment. Maintains repair log for clinic related equipment and coordinates with dental companies necessary repairs.
8. Works with full-time faculty and program director on curriculum development relating to clinical rotations.
9. Responsible for student advising.
10. Supports the College and Dental Hygiene mission and initiatives.