- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products:
• Excel: Sorting, merging, functions and manipulation
• Word: Formatting and mail merge with data
- Experience with document imaging:
• Electronic filing and organization
- Data entry;
• Efficient and accurate
• Ability to recognize trends and patterns related to data
- Strong organization, time management and multitasking skill sets.
- Customer service skills:
• Relating to student
• Ability to investigate an issue and ask necessary questions (asking the question behind the question)
• Timely responses to student inquiries
- Critical Thinking skills:
• Determine path of processing based on numerous potential process flows
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective and consistent note taking
• Ability to comprehend outcome
- Written and Verbal communication skills to assist prospects, applicants, students and the general public.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to streamline the exchange information, assist with conveying information and to receive work direction.